Sunday, March 21, 2010

Still DLng(Tech Post)

its already 11:32 PM on my PC clock still my torrent DL is not yet finished…my PC is running for about 28 hours non stop… and i need to put my fan beside my computer to prevent it from overheating… as for the update…

this is the update :))

…my expected time is about 2-3 am my DL is finished and give my well performed PC a good rest and after i came home from school i’ll start burning and installing MAC os…the screenshots will be posted after installation and configuring…

this installation is only intended for educational purposes only…

apple computer doesn't allow the installation of their OS on a non-apple certified machine and should be stayed away…

I'm not responsible for any legal actions taken into you if you posted this on a apple fan/company blog site and or show the product to the public

BUY LEGAL SOFTWARE STOP PIRACY

No comments: