Saturday, March 27, 2010

Trollz For a Day:D

March 26, 2010 (pre story hahah)

My most special day! why???? it’s because i attended my very first seminar and not only that it is a MSDN sponsored seminar! yes MSDN and also my first time to go to Microsoft Philippines HQ @ 6750 ayala

March 24, 2010

Kuya Ryan my friend at Windows7ako community fanpage contacted me via YM inviting me with kuya euffer and kuya miyer to come at a seminar. i immediately agreed to tag along with them besides i know it will be a good one and i will learn more about things concerning programming/developing … at that time i feel excited because i will meet new friends and see my kuyas :D

March 25, 2010

i came home early excited to come …. i sleep early and get ready for the big day (A VERY BIG DAY) … text them before sleeping:D

March 26, 2010

(THE BIG DAY) i woke up early… while i was getting ready to go to school first because i need to pass my requirements… i got off home about 1.30 in the afternoon.. while going traffic struck me on the way to espana ….i spent almost 2 hours and 30 mins in the bus (Good Thing I only ride air con busses).. im worried that i may not pass my requirements on time… but finally i’ve arrived at school… i immediately search for my professors… after that i leave and go to a printing shop to print the Claim mail of my prize (A Bing Supposed windows7 lunchbag :D)..then im off to go… i rode a LRT and an MRT (It is my first time to ride on a MRT to ayala) then i texted kuya eufer i’ve texted him “Kuya pag nd2 na aq sa ayala txt kta” he said “kk c u “ when i check the time it is almost 6.00PM the meeting time im praying “sana umabot aq !!” finally i’ve arrived at ayala station kuya eufer texted me “and2 kme BK” something like that…i was kinda lost because although i been to makati-ayala area a couple of time i didn't know my way in glorietta (too many annexes 1-5) i’ve asked my way to the guard and finally arrived at burger king glorietta (the official meeting place of W7A) and saw kuya eufer,ryan and miyer..after some chit-chat we got off and go to ayala tower 6750.. we’re kinda late because the call time was 6PM :D but thankfully some participants are also late so we got a chance to chit-chat a little more and for the two of us kuya miyer and me a chance to claim our prizes kuya miyer said “last day na ng claiming ng prize ko hahaha“ it was already about 6.30 estimated when the seminar started the it was all about the all new ASP.NET 4.0 (new for me) i only knew c++, c#, .net, and a little ASP.NET so i can say i understand some of that… while the host is lecturing i was taking up notes (to be posted here tomorrow because i need to ask if it is ok to post that)…while my kuyas kinda act as trolls they tell me that im the troll because i’ve asked a question that ignited other persons to ask more questions delaying our dinner :)) (also i acted as one at the second half)…after some interruptions the food was served (yummy fish tofu with i think tausi sauce) we ate and chit-chat again :) talking about secret thing :)).. the comes the last part… i and kuya miyer said “rami pah ng food take home tau” he said i also said “maya2 nah nakakahiya”… then comes the time when it my turn to be a troll (I've lost my concentration in the lecture)…after all we need to be trolls for a day…it is already 8.30 i think when the seminar ended…before that we chit-chatted again, get some “baon” (do you notice I've said chit-chat a couple of time already :))) and  parted our ways… kuya ryan was separated with us and the three of us eufer,miyer and me just to be in a coincidence that we are in a same area of way (Quezon City) and we ride a MRT and after that kuya eufer also parted with us .. while i and miyer rode a taxi i was a little shy because i’m kinda not comfortable being treated to anything from a new friend i’ve said.. then he said “gus2 ko makasigurado…ok lng un aq n bahala” pointing to his lappy we also chit-chatted at the cab finally we said our goodbyes and left…when i arrived at home i was very tired … but the price of that is the enjoyment i feel, the knowledge i’ve earned, and the joy of new friendships :)

thanks for Kuya Christopher Ryan Abary , Kuya Eufer Pasion, Kuya Miyer Bernabe and others i’ve meet @ that event

Hope to see you guys and work with you

 

GodBless you all and Windows7ako!!

 

-=Unseendarkness=-

Proudly Windows 7 Ako!  

No comments: